Applying for a Grant
To apply for a grant, summarize the following information in a two-to-three-page proposal letter:
- The nature and purpose of your organization.
- The objectives of your program. Please include the grant amount requested and the proposed use of funds.
- A brief outline on how you plan to accomplish your objectives.
- A statement of community problem, need or opportunity that this project will address.
- The duration for which Foundation funds are needed.
- Other sources of funding currently being sought and future funding sources.
- Methods used to measure the program's effectiveness.
In addition to the proposal letter, submit a copy of the following:
- Internal Revenue Service notification of tax-exempt status.
- Most recent annual financial statement.
- List of the current Board of Directors.
- The project's proposed budget.
We require only one(1) copy of your complete grant proposal package.
If your grant is approved, the Campbell Family Foundation will require:
- A formal acknowledgement of receipt of the contribution.
- A written report summarizing the outcome of the project. This report must be submitted within six months from the date of the contribution.